Another blog chain ends. This one is about the topic 'balance'. Themes range from writing, to motherhood to chocolate. I've lovingly described all the posts. The descriptions might be accurate too.
As I wrote this post, I further pondered balance. However balanced I think I am, I'm really just a slave to my animals. I brought a multipack of breakfast cereal today. Why? So my cockroach could have the cornflakes. The illusion of balance is just to stop me realising I'm a slave and rebelling. After all, it's hard to buy your own cornflakes when you're a cockroach.
- February Blog Chain Entry: On Balance - Balancing time between work, family and hobbies... also a pink fish. The fish isn't mentioned in this blog post, but I'm reading between the lines.
- Sweet Dreams - The things you can learn from dating a 45-year-old dentist.
- Blade off the Feather - The tale of a high school writing competition.
- February Blog Chain: Balance - The balance of life and a few crabby horoscopes.
- Finding Balance In An Off Kilter World - Curve balls being thrown at writers and how they deal with it.
- Balancing - The love of balancing and seeing movies in pyjamas.
- Balance in the face of a Saint - A thought on balancing the stuffing of chocolate during Valentine's Day.
- Balance - Balance in life and the inspiration it brings for stories.
- Balancing - the latest blogchain and me - How reproductions of eighteenth century fabrics can balance you.
- Balance in the Wrong Situation Could Cause Brain Damage - It isn't always a good idea to balance when you're dancing.
- February Blog Chain - Taking leaps of faith and hopefully not dying.
- Through The Looking Glass Darkly - Why broken windows are like babies.
- Balance - Heather discusses keeping her identity during motherhood.
- The Death of the Horses - The nothing keeps eating my playparks.